Villa Certano is a paradise place situated amongst vineyards and olive groves, around 7km south of the town of Siena in Tuscany, Italy. It offers an artful residency atmosphere, amazingly beautiful views of the Chianti hills, fresh air penetrated with the scents of flowers and herbs, charming tranquility and inspirational nature spectacles. It is a place to relax, contemplate, connect with oneself and others, perceive with appreciation the gifts of nature, and thus journey into the practice of the art of well-being.
The centre is available for hire between early April through late November, for teachers and practitioners of yoga, dance, music, juggling, painting, photography, astrology and any other artists of life, who wish to host their retreat, workshops or vacation here.
- Shiva hall: dimensions: 15m x 8m with Harlequin Dance Floor®, height up to 5m, with 32 open cabinets for personal belongings
- Shakti hall: 9m x 5m with colourful hexagon terracotta, beautiful murals and carved ceilings, height 5m
- Painting room (with unique nature theme murals) 6m x 6m
- Library (yoga, dance, philosophy)
- 10th century chapel
- Dining area – indoor buffet and outdoor garden
- Wine and olive oil cellars, tasting tours
- Boutique of handmade art products
- Excursions to nearby towns and mineral water springs in nature
- Indoor/outdoor children’s play ground
- Shaded parking
- Wi-fi area
- Pet friendly
- Transfer services
There are 15 fully-equipped double guest rooms (9 twin-bed, 6 double-bed) and several single rooms, with furnished kitchens and bathrooms situated in typical period apartment houses spread throughout the mansion grounds. The guest rooms are surrounded by open gardens and flower terraces and offer a truly Tuscan holiday experience.